Steve has also been the recipient since its inception in 2001 of the Top Brokers in the Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award. The award is one of the highest awards given the commercial real estate industry in Memphis.
Woodyard Realty Corp. is the only brokerage firm to win the Top Local Broker of the Year, the Top Multi-Family Broker of the Year award as well as having the two Top Newcomers of the Year award for its affiliate brokers.
Some of Steve’s other accomplishments include:
- Board of Directors for the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis
- Past State Director of the Tennessee of Realtors
- Past Board of Director for the Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Presidential Award Recipient of Memphis Association of Realtors
- Past President of Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM) Memphis Chapter
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation regarded as the “Ph.D. of Commercial Real Estate” earned in 1991
- MBA in Marketing and Finance, University of Mississippi
On a personal note, when Steve is not busy at work he is busy enjoying life with the following:
- attends Harvest Church
- family man, married for 28 years, two adult children, 3 dogs, 4-5 cats (all rescues) with 4 on regular basis and one kind of comes and goes, 1 flying squirrel, 22 chickens & four roosters.
- USTA completive tennis player, not very good but he has fun doing it
- an avid Ole Miss fan attending all home football games with two tents in The Grove! We may not win the game but we have never lost a party.