Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Law:
Contracts to Closings & Beyond!!!
This session will be a discussion of a large number of legal issues and topics for real estate investors. Designed for newer or expanding investors, it will also be a good class if you are an intermediate investor or an investor who's business is growing or moving into adjacent real estate investment areas so you can be sure that you know what you think you know!
This will be a fact filled 4 hours +/- geared to get you started and moving in the right direction in investing, understanding the proper way to handle various issues. Hear from an experienced real estate attorney with experience of over 47 years of experience in the law.
More Information About Joseph T. Kirkland, Jr.
- Wholesaling – Is it legal?
- Legal Entities – LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Sole Proprietorship – Do I really need one?
- Contracts – Real Estate contracts
- Real Estate Titles – What are they?
- Forms Of Ownership
- Real Estate Closings – What Happens
- Bankruptcy – The Basics – Why Does This Stop You
- Liability – Your Risk
- Lawsuits – Should I Be Scared?
- Use Of Forms
- And much, Much, MUCH more!!!!
- Questions, questions, questions – This is your chance to get the answers you have been looking for