Blogs From Bigger Pockets
What is MIG
MIG is a full-time, Non-Profit
TN association offering its
members exciting educational
and networking opportunities
and an array of money-saving
Make Checks out to ARISE2Read and mail to Memphis Investors Group
PO Box 3554
Cordova, TN 38088
Connect With Us
Click Here To:
Get Info About Joining
Or Better Yet:
Click for the Home Depot Cash Back Program
Anthony Charo Boot Camp
We had a great Super Saturday Seminar 1/12/19!
Anthony showed us more about analyzing, purchasing multi-family properties. ...... BUT ..... the real meat comes in his boot camps. While he has these scheduled around the country this year, he has decided to have have one in MEMPHIS, too Feb. 28 - March 3. You won't have added costs if you can schedule this one, but if a conflict arises, you can still re-reschedule.
The SPECIAL MIG Price for 4 Days of Intense Training, his Full Home Study Course (with software, videos, spreadsheets, forms) until Tuesday 1/15/19 at 5:00 pm is $1295.
Contact the MIG Administrator at MIG@MemphisInvestorsGroup.com to arrange this impressive training opportunity!
Creating Wealth with Apartment/Commercial Buildings Home Study Course and 4-Day Boot Camp
BTW, Anthony is the only instructor in the industry that I’m aware of that offers a ‘Double Your Money Back Guarantee’!! If at the end of his 4-Day Boot Camp you don’t believe he gave you more than your money’s worth, he’ll give you DOUBLE your money back!!
Here’s a synopsis of some of the awesome information you’ll learn during this information packed 4-Day training with no one else coming in to sell you their products or classes:
- Overview – Advantages and Disadvantages of Apartment/Commercial investing, differences between Apts. and SFH’s, Key Terms investors need to understand and practice exercises to teach and reinforce key calculations everyone must know about Apts.
- Locating – In addition to the usual places to find deals, you’ll learn the not so usual techniques I use to find deals that others don’t teach. I’ll show you over 16 places to find properties that you may not have known about before.
- Quick Analysis – You’ll learn how to analyze a property in 5-10 minutes, not 5-10 hours or 5-10 days.
- Making an Offer – You’ll learn how to make an offer that will catch the Seller’s attention and how to package that offer for maximum effectiveness
- Financing – You’ll learn current financing strategies such as; traditional 20-25% down programs as well as little to no money down techniques including Master Lease Options and Wrap Mortgages. Over 13 strategies in all.
- Due-Diligence – You’ll spend hours learning what documents to ask for from the seller, how to analyze them to avoid getting screwed by the seller, along with how to properly inspect the actual property to make sure you’re not inheriting the seller’s problems.
- Negotiations – Learn techniques and strategies to get what you need from Sellers with roll-play exercises right in the class.
- Closing – You’ll learn what to look for and expect at the closing table. The hard part should be done by the time you get here. Now is the time to make sure the details of the contract & loan have been followed so that the Deed and DOT or Mortgage are recorded correctly.
Other Bonus Topics – Depending on the current market situation and available time in the class, you’ll learn more about Timing The RE Market and/or Property Management. I even invite some of my students to come back to the event to teach you about their own deals. You’ll also learn from my successes and my mistakes so you go into your own deals with your eyes wide open.
New Members in the last 60 days
Learn about blight in Memphis and be part of the solution.
To see the Memphis Blight Elimination Charter: CLICK HERE
Consent to Use Image
Attendance at a Memphis Investor Group event constitutes consent for the use of your image or likeness on promotional materials of and for the Memphis Investors Group including the Memphis Investors Group website and its pages and social media sites.
Third Party Disclaimer
Memphis Investors Group & National REIA partner with other businesses to provide specific member services. Upon joining, MIG or National REIA will share personally identifiable information that is necessary for third party businesses to provide discounts, rebates and other member benefits. These business parties are required to use personally identifiable information exclusively for the purpose of providing their services and may not use this information for any other purpose or share or sell this information.