Born and raised outside of Nashville, Clint is a graduate of MTSU and served in Iraq with the Marine Corps Infantry before founding Redeemers Group in 2007.
Since then, Clint has published several articles on his areas of expertise. Most recently his first book entitled Mold Prevention Science was published and is used by entire the Basement Systems and Foundation Supportworks’ network of dealers to help them communicate with their clients about mold and mold prevention. Presently, he teaches CE classes for Memphis Areas Association of Realtors several times per year.
He has also earned the following certifications and licenses:
- Basement Systems Waterproofing Certification
- Basement Systems Crawl Space Repair Certification
- Foundation Supportworks Diagnostics School Certification
- National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors License
- Blue Institute- LEED Training Certification, Member
- Green Building Council, Certification
- TN State Board for Realtors CE Authorized Instructor
In 2017 he was honored as Executive of the Year by the Memphis Business Journal. Under his leadership, the company ranked #1249 on the Inc. 5000 in 2017 as one of the fastest growing companies in America, has received the Pacesetter award for growth in 2016 and 2017, and was a Small Business of the Year finalist in 2016.